Queries & Feedback Space saver prices with discount

Discussion in 'Holdcroft Honda' started by richsprint, Wednesday 2nd Jan, 2013.

1. richsprint Account Closed. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Hi Holdcroft,

Please could you list the Accord space saver kit prices with our discount applied and delivery?

thanks

Rich

2. richsprint Account Closed. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Over 2 months and no reply. I understand they are busy, but they could have had a sale here. Also not everyone has time to phone them, or isnt allowed to do so during work time....

3. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Give them a call on Saturday if its not convenient for you during the week.They really are busy.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Rich I will take this up with them, alternatively I would suggest best way forward is to use the two automated forms in the HH section as it automatically send them a email and it should be picked up.

I reckon they are not logging onto the forum on a rgaular baiss . Either way let I will take this away from you and get this addressed.

5. richsprint Account Closed. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I know you guys rave about them, but tbh I think if they have a presence on the forum they should make the effort once a week to answer threads.
    I used the automated form also, and never had a reply.

In contrast if you look on (I know its a dirty word around here) Cotswold BMW answer parts queries every day.

Tried to call them today also, busy with customers, so called my local dealer, who offerred me 10% discount, so I'll probably just use them now on and save the postage.

I know everyones busy, but just not massively impressed with HH parts dept.

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  7. richsprint, apologies for missing your post. Your comments have been taken on board and addressed.

How much have you been quoted for your space saver wheel?

Lee

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi Rich,

I am the rest of the admin team have done extensive testing on the online HH form and they are working reliably and the requests are getting through.

The request are not even being caught on their end within the spam folder, they have our email address as whitelist on their email spam filter software. HH have even gone to the lengths to ask their IT department to do deep searches for all email headers to find all request sent from us but they have not received any request for you. So that the reason why they never responded to your email as they didn’t receive it. Their email address is hondaparts at Holdcroft.com or shown on their banner.

Now this is not talking away the fact they have not responded in the normal way on the forum, for which they have apologised and they acknowledge they were in the wrong and they are putting this right shortly so we don’t have a repeat of this.The pressure on the stretched HH team has been high for the time being as indicated in these posts.
    Queries & Feedback - Caliper seals • Honda Karma
    Sponsors - Our New Dealership - Cheshire Oaks Honda • Honda Karma

If you have missed these posts I hope this goes to some way to give you an insight to why they have been stretched. This goes to all our members please take note and it will not be like for ever.

Now coming to your question of space savers the dealer margin on all space savers is 10% for all dealers in the UK if a dealer gives that discount to you then they are selling you the part at cost price. HH will not do that as they delivery all parts to our members with free delivery. So at the end of the day they are not going to do that.

This is not directed at you out Rich I am speaking for the wider community , SO please do NOT take it personally.

if anyone sees a deal so good elsewhere please take it ..but DO not start a thread in any of vendors section saying if they can do this deal why can’t you. The vendors here are not here to do best price match deals and get into a price war .. I will not tolerate this anyone seen doing this will be issued an infraction and suspension. We had a similar situation on this thread and you have to give the opportunity to the vendor to explain their stance: Sponsors - Warehouse SALE - 15% OFF everything • Honda Karma

A member challenging a vendors pricing model leads to hidden agenda, debates and 90% of the time its covert attempt to promote other business on the slide, all in the name to taint a business in bad light for all the wrong reasons.
    Well it will NOT happen at AOC.

On a Personal Level
    How I see it if relationships have broken down with the vendor then do not use them. There are a lot other Honda communities where you see this all the time and there is full scale proxy wars entrenched.. Whatever the vendor does this person will never be satisfied and will find things to be critical and that leads to resentment which creates an environment for others.
    Sometime it best to walk away.

Last edited by a moderator: Sunday 23rd Feb, 2014
  9. richsprint Account Closed. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Hi Lee,

Thanks for the reply. I've sourced one elsewhere, but thanks for coming back to me.

CJ hinted I may have an 'agenda' to promote other dealers. This isnt the case, I don't work in the car trade, I'm just trying to get parts prices for my own car, and I don't get time to call you, so this forum or email is preferable.

Do you have any plans to provide an online facilty like Lings, or can you tell us AOC members that you will give 10% off Lings prices and deliver free?

regards

Rich

10. Lings prices are generally retail, and nine out of ten times the discounts that we offer AOC members are a lot more than 10%. In some instances they can be as high as 40% along with our free postage promise.

We don't want to go down the route of an online EPC available to members. As mistakes can be made and then we wouldn't be in a position to rectify those made by you, the community. So, all round we feel it would be better for us to do the donkey work by getting the part numbers and prices etc.

As Honda owners, you are entitled to purchase your parts at any dealer you want. We would like you to buy from us obviously, but if you don't, then that's just how the cookie crumbles.......

Gareth

EDIT: to give you an idea on how things are at the moment, Lee is 50 miles away from me at Cheshire Oaks Honda rather than sat 10 foot away as you would expect.

Rich

We have looked into providing online parts catalogue and it is a " work in progress at the moment " so watch this space. As you can appreciate there are many pro's and con's to consider and negotiate.

Regarding prices we already support AOC and have done since CJ founded it and offer a AOC members only rate and are more than happy to discuss this with you. We work on an extremely tight margin for AOC members to offer you guys the best deal possible and in many cases beat other dealers without trying. As an example genuine front wipers for £8.80 each including vat, genuine petrol oil filters for £6.24 inc of vat and batteries for £ 40.79 again inclusive. Add in the benefit of FREE DELIVERY for all our genuine honda parts, I hope you agree this is a pretty good deal for AOC members only and would be more than happy to have the opportunity to prove to you we are a great company and excellent partner of AOC.

I appreciate your previous comments, but we have so far chosen the personal contact route and being able to offer a more personal service including free advice. I feel this gives all customers reassurance when ordering parts that they are ordering what they need and at the best price. Ofcourse if you cannot contact via telephone please contact us via the online order forms and we will respond as quickly as possible. We will also be announcing another payment method early next week.

Last edited: Friday 15th Mar, 2013
    SpeedyGee likes this.