Tyres & Wheels space saver spare wheel

Discussion in '9th Generation (2012-2017)' started by myfirsthonda, Thursday 28th Apr, 2016.

1. myfirsthonda New Member Getting Started

He folks
    Any body out there know for sure what other models have the same space saver as my 2012 honda Civic 2.2 diesel 16" alloys
    I am from the old school and i do not feel comfortable with a bottle of glue in the car
    i wonder if any body has one to sell or knows ware i may get on
    thanks in advance for any help offered
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi Dirk,

Other Civic model space savers will fit. :Smile: speak to Holdcroft is they can do you a deal on inexperience one you are not far , just nip into the parts department and see what they can do,
  3. jabbermack New Member Getting Started

United Kingdom jason ear WELLINGBOROUGH
    I recently bought a space saver after a blow-out.
    Even though I used Honda assistance (the AA) I still decided to buy it just for peace of mind, plus the tyre glue would of been completely useless.
    I bought the space saver from but you will need to buy the full kit. i.e the draper jack and wrench.
  4. myfirsthonda New Member Getting Started

Hi folks
    i have given up the hunt and ordered one from Holdcroft Honda at least i know this one will fit the car first and second it will fit in the space in the car
    In my hunt i discovered the hubs on my model are larger than most wheels that were for sale.
    so thanks to all dirk