General Spare Parts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BLUEONDA, Wednesday 8th Aug, 2012.

1. BLUEONDA Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi peeps, wheres the best place to buy spare parts for my honda accord 7th Generation on the net? Im after the water bottle cap cuz mines missing. cheers guys.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Washer bottle cap is not generally classed as running parts and aftermarket vendors tend to chase the volumes parts brakes filter etc. I discount there will be an aftermarket vendor making them . You will need to get this one from the dealers

3. BLUEONDA Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Ok thats cool, will find out what they cost at the dealer then. thanks

4. mcgowanp Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

You could always try a breakers.. Probably get it for free... You never know..

Searched via my own chassis num on this site so hope this is similar ... Pretty cheap to order new

http://www.lingshondaparts.com/honda_car_parts_selection_pfk.php?block_01=17SEA701&block_02=B__1503&block_03=3245

Last edited: Wednesday 8th Aug, 2012
  5. BLUEONDA Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Had a look, good site but went into my local honda in the end and got one, around the same sort of price.

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Try Holdcroft Honda all AOC members get great price and service which includes free postage to your door step . why venture out when it come to you :Wink:

7. BLUEONDA Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I will DEF be using them in the near future then if i need anything more.