ICE & HFT Speakers replacement

Discussion in '8th Generation (2008-2015) [Acura TSX]' started by zbedne, Friday 22nd May, 2015.

1. zbedne Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

2. Peterbfd Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Peter Bradford
    I have some spare upgraded speakers, adapters and wire connectors you may be interested in (can find out the full spec and supply pics is interested)

I upgraded my fronts and rears but for some reason when all fitted, 2 don't work (and the Sub and front center stops working) so I decided to leave the fronts in (just be aware of this when deciding to do the rears, the system doesn't like it)
    I have yet to find the solution to this issue (may be a 2ohm issue ?), no auto electrician could figure out a reason.

Sadly all my original speakers were battered and I chucked them.
    I now have the rear doors missing, if your are OK may be we can a part ex (so I can put some originals back in)
    - - - Updated - - -
    Just looked and they are JBL 135w

same as these - Car Audio Equipment | Buy online at Car Audio SecurityCar Audio Equipment | Buy online at Car Audio Security

3. zbedne Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I'm sure that you find someone interested in buying the stuff off you.
    Unfortunately, I wasn't planning changing the rears. I rather prefer to purchase quality speakers for the front only and leave originals at the rear.

4. Peterbfd Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Peter Bradford
    The fronts are the same as the rears

5. zbedne Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I'm sorry, but i'm looking for something else. The above JBL's are not on my list. Good luck anyway!