Optional Extras Sports Body Kit Pictures

Discussion in '8th Generation (2008-2015) [Acura TSX]' started by TheDarkKnight, Sunday 11th Nov, 2012.

1. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

For member facelift2012

Here you go buddy as promised.

Feel free to ask any questions. :Thumbup:

Last edited: Monday 22nd Sep, 2014
    senner likes this.
  2. facelift2012 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Looks great mate ... i was after the OEM ES GT ones tho ... i suppose honda dealers or any where else you know of?

3. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

This body kit is OEM.

The skirts are different to the ES GT at either end. Or your other bet would be to find a front/rear end write off and snare the skirts from that. Otherwise its quite a pricey affair for them.

4. facelift2012 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

The back bottom bit looks a bit straight i think to the OEM not sure tho

5. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Bumped for member jaytip. :Thumbup:

6. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Seems my plans for an Acura TSX spoiler is on hold for a while - tempted to buy the discreet bootlid spoiler.

How is this affixed to the boot? Adhesive/drilled/bonded?

7. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I am in the same boat,was waiting for you you to get me one from USA.
    I am sure its drilled and then bolted,saw one of HH lads fitting it to somebody`s car but can't remember who was it.

8. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

don't worry Zoran mate, I havent forgotten - I'm off to the US this year but timings are all off. BUt I will PM you in advance with details buddy :Thumbup:

I'd feel better if it wasnt drilled/bolted to be honest. Will give HH a call Monday and enquire.

AccordCU2 likes this.
  9. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

No worries Saj,i will wait for you to go to US and fit Acura one.Prefer that one to bootlid spoiler we get here.

10. i-DSI Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Belgium Aalst
    Honda Access trunk spoiler (08F10-TL0-...) is drilled on the trunk and comes also with a new torsion bar to compensate the extra weight.

11. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Thanks guys.

Buying them isnt an issue, its that many of the Acura dealers I've contact (depending on where I am in the USA) simply will not ship to Europe at all. Which is a bit of shame....:Unknown:

12. thebhoys83 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi car is looking sweet! was looking to do the same with my own. If you don't mind me asking where you got the sports bumpers front and rear, and how much where they? thanks

13. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

The whole sports pack, including side skirts were from HH.

Not to be pig-headed, but I'd rather not disclose the pricing if thats ok. :Thumbup:

14. thebhoys83 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

that's fully understandable was just curious. who is HH? and have you a website that i could use? thanks for the quick reply

15. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

16. thebhoys83 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks for that , will have a look at the site

17. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Apparently the Ebay copy version of the Duck spoilers just uses 3m tape and some silicone for the added bonding and it works.

I'm sure one member bought one ready painted for about £140 delivered and said it was great.

Ebay link< click me for more pics

Not that I want to give you any ideas Saj but I do like the black wheels on a black car :Wink:

HondaAccord2008spoilera.

Last edited: Saturday 19th Jan, 2013
  18. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Love those wheels Jace!

Any more pics of that car???!!!

(Saying that, I do like the Mugen ones better!)

19. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

That's the only pic of that car unfortunately but if you follow the link I give there are other cars on there too.

The window spoiler and boot spoiler seem to go together really well and in black it does look like the Bat Mobile:Thumbup:. City Powder coatings charge £30 a rim (Includes tyre change) for a full powder coat and do special black finishes though its not as cheap as plastidip.

20. thebhoys83 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

That is a really nice boot spoiler!!! is there a window spoiler that would match that? had a look but couldn't see one!