General Spotted : Elusive 7th Generation 5 Door Type-R Civic Hatch !!!

Discussion in '7th Generation (2001-2005)' started by RogerH69, Friday 12th Jun, 2015.

1. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

South Africa Roger Oxford, UK
    So there I was, minding my own business in the Morrison's parking lot, and out of the corner of my eye, I spotted that rarest of rare Civics. The 5 door Type-R hatch !!

I think I might have seen this car before, but did not realize it, because it's actually very cleverly disguised so as not to draw any special attention.

The owner's gone as far as making it look like an EU6 with it's wheels, body kit and registration. He just forgot to cover that darn Type-R badge - such a simple thing to forget

Looking at the front, he also missed that Type-R badge. Seriously man, put some more effort into it....

I could only get one picture before the owner chased me away.

IMG_20150612_171458.

2. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

He even changed red H badge on the boot :lol:

3. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

South Africa Roger Oxford, UK
    AND swapped his colour coded number plate trim for crappy chrome coloured one

4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    :Rolf:

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  6. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

That's a real stealth effort, that's for sure - it looks JUST like a regular Civic...:lol:

I hope he drives it nice and steadily too, wouldn't want to draw any attention with that extreme performance after going to all that effort with the looks...:Laughing:

AccordCU2 likes this.