Electrical & Lights srs ecu

Discussion in '2nd Generation (2002-2006)' started by marknvick, Friday 12th Apr, 2013.

1. marknvick New Member Getting Started

Hi everyone, i am new to this. have already posted in the wrong place:Blushing:, so here we go again. Can anyone tell me where i find the SRS ECU module on my 2002 cdv as need to check the part number before getting on off ebay seller. thanks Mark.:Smile:

2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Hi Mark, I not sure specifically for the CR-V but generally on the Hondas there are at the very bottom of the centre console.

3. marknvick New Member Getting Started

Thanks SpeedyGee, will go out and have another look. Was looking higher up than that.:Thumbup:

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi Mark welcome to the forum, I would first wait for your recall letter from Honda for your airbag :Wink:

http://hondakarma.com/threads/5184/

see what is the outcome after the recall provided you car is one of the affected models.

Last edited by a moderator: Sunday 23rd Feb, 2014
  5. marknvick New Member Getting Started

Fanx for info. Had to replace it for MOT, cost a whopping £750 wiv me fitting it!!! Wow. All done n me now skint!

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    ouch that going to hurt! what components were changed can you share.

7. marknvick New Member Getting Started

HI Ichiban, i had to replace only 1 part the SRS ECU!!!!! Honda wanted almost £900 to fit. can't do anything wi the old one as had 3 different people try to diagnose the fault but couldn't get into the thing.. Thinking of writing to Honda to ask why they can charge such a high price for this small part. doesn't seem much to it. never mind passed MOT, no other advisories. not bad i suppose for an old car