ICE & HFT Strange Samsung Galaxy S4 Bluetooth HFT problem...

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by rgrigsby, Saturday 19th Oct, 2013.

1. rgrigsby Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I'm having a very odd problem with my new Galaxy S4, my old S2 worked fine with the Honda HFT. The new S4 has paired up fine and I can receive calls without any problems, however when I call out it switches to the internal phone speaker as soon as the call connects, you can see the headset selected when it's ringing then it switches of on connection. I can press "Headset" on the phone and switch back to the HFT but that kind of defeats the purpose of it being hands free and usually leaves the person on the other end of the phone wondering what's going on.

I don't suppose anyone else has seen this? There aren't a huge amount of options on the phone to tweak the Bluetooth settings unfortunately.

This is on a 57 plate 7th Generation Accord Tourer.

Cheers
    Rob

2. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I have S3 and not had something like that.Works ok for me.
    Hope someone can answer/help you with your question.

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    This has been asked before and speedy recommended a change you need to do on the phone for this to stop happening.

I am looking for that thread.

4. rgrigsby Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Oops sorry, I did search quite a bit before posting. Lots of general Bluetooth threads but I didn't manage to find anything similar to the problem I'm having.

5. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Errrm, sorry I can't remember the fix I posted, memory must be going in my old age lol