Stratstone Honda in Leeds

Discussion in 'Dealers, Garages & Body Shops' started by Ichiban, Friday 21st Nov, 2014.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    The drinks are on me, Finally Honda have seen sense and got rid of hopeless Statstone Honda as the franchise dealer :Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy:

I have had a lot of issue with this dealer in the early 2000's and they were quite easily the worst dealer in the country my a mile., Thank you Honda this was LONG overdue. HH come on guys you need to buy this dealership now.

MickyB likes this.
  2. Nels Moderator Staff Team

They are still in this neck of the woods though, and not just for Honda. :brickwall:

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Yeah I know I hope they are driven out of Honda across the country and they can deal in the other manufactures. Bunch of cowboys

4. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Chester Northumberland
    I was less than impressed with their Jaguar dealer near Sunderland.

5. Zoot Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Scotland Ron Leeds
    Just received a letter from HUK dated 20th November stating, and I quote "as a valued customer, Honda (UK) would like to advise you that Stratstone Honda in Leeds no longer holds the Honda Franchise" etc, etc. Signed by Nick Holmes, Head of Customer and Aftersales.

This info will really please CJ!

Ichiban likes this.
  6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I had the same letter matey I was shouting from the tree tops like a mad man, the one good thing HUK have done all year is to get rid of the cancer.

Nighthawk likes this.
  7. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

What is happening with it?

Closed doors or has another dealer group taken it on???

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Nope just says it closing down no mention of another dealer taking on so I would take the franchise is up for sale without employees, presumably have been made redundant or taken onto other pendragon dealers.

MickyB likes this.
  9. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Shame for them being just before Christmas.

DeviateDefiant likes this.
  10. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You never met the service manager!!! What an absolute A hole he should have gone a long time ago.
    Many tales to tell about him and none are good.

Like when speaking to a sales guy who forgot to turn his phone to secret and saying I'm not paying for the paint guy to come out to him order him a touch up paint and tell him that's that!!!!!

Oops I heard every word and responded accordingly......

11. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Someone tell @i-DTEC to go whisper in management's ear and get Holdcroft to snap it up :Whistle:

MickyB likes this.
  12. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

My local MINI dealer briefly went from being an independent, to a Stratstone, a few years ago. Standards plummeted, lots of the previous staff left - it was terrible.

They didn't last long though (no more than 2 years) - there were lots of complaints. It is now back to being part of small a 3 garage group, and the standards soon returned to their previous level.

13. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    It does not surprise me one bit Ed, this sounds so true with all of their dealerships. It must be the pendragon's standard operating procedures.