General Strong reliable Honda!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zebster, Saturday 15th Oct, 2016.

1. Zebster Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom .
    A friend of a friend has just made this Facebook post...

"Feeling very grateful to Honda, for a strong reliable car, the fire and ambulance for their very efficient and caring services, the lorry drivers who stayed with my in my mangled car and helped me keep a level head whilst being trapped in my car for over 2 hours, the hospital staff at Wrexham hospital and to my guardian angel whoever you may be for allowing me to walk away from an horrific accident with only bruising."

Nighthawk, exec, Ichiban and 2 others like this.
  2. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    Glad to hear your friend walked out ok and good show Honda for not skimping on safety equipment

exec likes this.
  3. Zebster Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom .
    I've no idea what model it was, but nice that she was giving credit to the car so soon after the crash. I imagine that she'll now be buying another Honda when the insurance pays out!

Denso23 likes this.
  4. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    I wonder if she has any photos. But odd isn't it.. so many Hondas have been in accidents over past couple of months.. I think first there was an Accord then a FR-V and there was another one in the forums ... oh and iDSI crashed his a while ago ...

DrSam and Zebster like this.
  5. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    Glad to hear that she walked away which is the important thing

6. Denso23 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Denso23 London
    This is thanks to the very impressive Honda tochegi crash test facilty. The place is massive

Zebster likes this.
  7. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I can vouch for the strong reliable car after my accident. I'm just so sorry the insurance couldn't see the facts instead of just making computer decisions.
    Glad she wasn't hurt and hope she takes her experience into the purchase of her new car and buys another Honda

exec likes this.