Feedback/Help struggling to find my car garage?

Discussion in 'Feedback, Help & Suggestions' started by K24 CL9 GUY, Friday 12th Dec, 2014.

1. K24 CL9 GUY Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Guy Gloucester
    Hi,

When first joined was told to put my car in a garage but couldn't work out how so thankfully you sent me a link to access it but didn't fully complete it but had filled in the majority and saved as draft but now can't find to continue to finnish it off?

Any suggestions of how I do this?

Might be something to look at as can seem to find everything other than the my car garage?

Thanks,

Guy.

2. Nels Moderator Staff Team

I believe the data may have been stored as a draft. If you click the 'Add Your Honda' button on the garage page then click 'Refresh' on your browser, It may all come back. Worth a try.
    Our resident guru for this is @DeviateDefiant. He may know a better way.
    Please let us know how you get on @K24 CL9 GUY :Tea:

3. K24 CL9 GUY Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Guy Gloucester
    Thanks Nels will give it a try but haven't seen the add your honda button but may be because on my phone rather than laptop?

4. Nels Moderator Staff Team

I think that mobiles re-arrange things for each page. Either look for a series of dots, that will open other options, or scroll through the Garage page.
    I've included a screenshot so you know what to look for.
    Garage Page.

Nighthawk likes this.
  5. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    When you click on the "My Vehicles" link on the Garage (from the top navigation) you'll see whatever cars you've added, drafts are listed on the sidebar, on a mobile device that will appear towards towards the bottom of the page.

upload_2014-12-13_2-35-4.

Just click your vehicle, then the "Edit Vehicle" option to continue where you left off and then publish.

I've just noticed that the mobile displays misses the "Add Your Honda" link, so I'll go get that fixed :Smile: