Tyres & Wheels Stud pattern

Discussion in '6th Generation (1997-2002)' started by tomsmarty, Sunday 18th Mar, 2012.

1. tomsmarty Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

What is the stud pattern for a 6th Generation accord? Isit 4x114.3 or 5x114.3? Or have I got it completely wrong.

Thanks in advance,

Tom

2. tomsmarty Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Any ideas? Are they 4 stud then changed over to 5 with the 7th Generation?

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi Tom the 6th Generation was 4x114.3 the 7th Generation onward it gone to 5 lugs.

4. tomsmarty Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    No problems what did you have in mind bigger alloys disc and brakes?

6. tomsmarty Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thinking some new alloys, then probably a decent brake upgrade. Got a few plans to improve the overall look as im 18 and still like to 'modify' cars. By modify I don't mean completely ruin it with lexus lights and body kits lol

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Goodman don't go OTT do it tastefully, if you can retain the stock looks but make a car fast underneath then that is more appealing to me, rather than tarting up a vehicle which looks fast.

8. tomsmarty Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

All im changing is the wheels and have it lowered. Other than that I am just going to keep it clean, im really OCD when it comes to keeping cars clean. I even washed my 1.1 saxo every week, even if it was clean it would be washed again. My friend is in love with all things honda, he has 3 Civics so said he can mess with the engine for me to get a little extra out of the 2.0 VTEC. Still got to wait till July till I can actually insure one, annoying when I found a perfect one to buy! :Frown: