Feedback/Help Subforums

Discussion in 'Feedback, Help & Suggestions' started by TheDarkKnight, Monday 5th Mar, 2012.

1. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Just my thoughts:

For each Generation Accord, there really needs to be separate sections for ease of clarity as the array of threads makes things hard to locate.

Subforums such as:

Petrol / Diesel / Faults / How To's / DIY's / Modifications

That would really help make the site look far more professional and much more organised.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Saj we have prefixes on thread, When a user creates a new thread with the respective section they have a choice to select a prefix.

To see how it work go towards the bottom of the page in say the 8th Generation section Thread Display Options click on the down menu and you will see the prefix and can narrow down the sections.

we also have the CMS and Blog section carved in sections and heads. carving out subheads and creating two different section for engines is counter productive as the petrol section is always empty.

DIY will be in the guide section and garage dependent on the nature and ongoing project.

3. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Understood but that depends on users correctly selecting a prefix, which many won't think about prior to posting threads. Specific subforums at least makes it (a bit!) easier to post specific posts in the relevant sections as opposed to missing out the prefix and having all threads congested in one forum.

Yeh I know what you mean re the petrol section, but thats just me thinking out aloud more than anything else mate. :Smile:

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I will soon fix the missing prefixes bud. It is the best way of looking or a specific issue.

5. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

No worries CJ :Smile:

6. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Thanks for this suggestion Saj...no doubt others are thinking the same...CJ will work his magic.

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Ok just been busy recategorising the prefixes to the respective threads , if anyone would like a specific prefix to a section please list them in this format

Section for example 8th Generation Accord
    New prefix xyz123

8. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Thanks for the fix CJ :Smile:

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    No problem just let me know if anything isn't right it will be fixed.