Off-Topic Summer holidays

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Malibu, Sunday 13th Jan, 2013.

1. Malibu Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Anyone booked holidays this year ? Are you sticking to home ground or going abroad? Having seen the snow in Cyprus- hope the British weather doesn't follow us when we go!!!:Aghast: Cj would be happy but I certainly wouldn't!!!
  2. AccordCU2 Premium Member Club Supporter

Not booked anything yet but been looking into Fuerteventura or Portugal if finance allows.If not then Croatia is always an option for me.
  3. Malibu Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

We are off to Tenerife in July.. Mother & Daughter very excited already!

Sounds good!
  4. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Gite in France somewhere an excuse to put more miles on the Accord :Thumbup:
  5. Robbie Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Robert Lancashire
    I took my caravan over to France last year for six weeks, and the UK weather followed as we stayed in Normandy. I'm hoping to go further south this year, but a lot depends on my old dog who is now fifteen. If he's still around I won't be going as it will be too hot for him, but I'm looking forward to using my CR-V as a towcar so I'll probably go to Dorset and later to Scotland.
  6. Bowler Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Always Britain. Northumberland for me love it up there close second to the Lakes.
    Do fancy driving abroad just to tick off one of those things to do
  7. jaytip Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Never Britain. The weather is too unpredictable. I'm self employed so I wouldn't chance losing two weeks income and having rain for the fortnight.
    I tend to do long haul. Mostly Thailand due to the wife being Thai, but we did do the Caribbean a few years ago. We may head off to Egypt in October for a few weeks.
  8. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Having just moved from smelly fumey London to Hampshire I can see us not going away this year.
    Although might drive over to France for a week.
  9. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Whereabots in Tenerife. We did there last year and whilst the hotel was excellent the sheer number of people and some of the Brits spoilt it. Going to Cyprus this year but a quiter resort (hopefully)! Looking forward to it.
  10. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Primary c Northampton
    Way work is going this year will be doing well if I manage to get two weeks away from the shop... I have booked a week in October and will be heading off to Devon with the family. Helen and the kids will prob have a week or two before then August time but will be without me though :Frown:
  11. davemazo Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Having a week in Scotland some time around June using a couple of hotels I found on KgbDeals. Then hopefully around September/October off to Australia for about 4 weeks visiting a nephew and travelling around a bit.