Weekend Toy Sunday Cruiser

7th Generation (2003-2008) vehicle added by urbancncboy, Sunday 30th Nov, 2014

1. urbancncboy Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

urbancncboy added a new Honda to the garage:

Sunday Cruiser

Check the vehicle's full information here.

2. urbancncboy Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

urbancncboy updated Sunday Cruiser

View updates to this showcase item...

3. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Add updates details to this thread itself Keith. This thread is your Project Log :Smile:

4. urbancncboy Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Got my CL9 back from 'RaceDNA' 2.5" dual exit custom exhaust, with OBD2 Race Cat mapped on FlashPro. Really pleased with the finish on this, quality welds and fitment is spot on. Nice tone on idle and not loud on throttle, with no drone at all. Mapped this Accord now feels and moves a lot better. No dyno numbers as yet, it's not going to do big numbers until the Manifold gets fitted, this again will be designed and built by 'Perry Hubber' and 'Paul Wilkinson' of RaceCDNA. Their work is really the best i have witnessed. It's going to take a little time to get used to hearing the Accord, i have been so used to the quiteness for a while and hearing the engine seems weird after my angry B18C5 Civic. The car is still relaxed, but lively when pushed. I'll see where this takes me. IMG_2971.JPG IMG_2975.JPG IMG_2980.JPG
    - - - Updated - - -
    My recently fitted Mugen Airbox, excellent quality and fitment. IMG_2264.JPG

5. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

That looks awesome, bet it sounds awesome too !

You can say that again LOL. I'm still not use to mine after several months. You kind of expect an Accord to be all quiet and well mannered. That's part of the fun of driving a sleeper though :Grin:

6. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team