Electrical & Lights SvRS

Discussion in '8th Generation (2008-2015) [Acura TSX]' started by macca 411, Thursday 5th Sep, 2013.

1. macca 411 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Alex southampton
    I am sure the answer is on here somewhere but I haven’t been able to find it at the mo.

Just wondering if anyone can tell me how to find out if I have just never had SvRS enabled or if it is disabled??

Thanks for any help

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  3. macca 411 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Alex southampton
    thanks for that i am geussing mine is disabled or never enabled then as i can't see the menu. will call honda in the morning to conferm whic h state mine is in.:Unknown:

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    No worries bud keep us posted.

5. macca 411 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Alex southampton
    phoned HH the other day and the were saying it can't be turned on due to the car already haveing done 46000 miles. i was a bit supprised to hear this and also the lack of washer bottle level sensor just throught mine was broken lol.:Foolish:

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Well it can be turned off but wit that sort of mileage covered does it matter. LOL on the washer bottle sensor it ain't there.

My clue to its low is when the headlight washers don't work..better than a sensor and more intuitive.

7. macca 411 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Alex southampton
    Yh thats what the guy from HH said but shame i don't have headlight washer jets lol. But hey ho just keep on checking every now and again as i do at the mo lol.

wouldn't mind th SvRS to be turned on as i got the car with 44000 on the clock so wouldn't mind it.