General Switch Illuminations

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by Accord_N22, Monday 10th Nov, 2014.

1. Accord_N22 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Hi All

Just noticed my passenger heater seat switch illumination has failed and found ichiban's thread regarding the bulbs :Smile:
    Guides - Switch Illumination Bulbs
    Thanks for that

I have also noticed that the rear passenger and front passenger including the drivers door power window switches do not illuminate.
    Would someone be able to confirm that these switches don't illuminate? Or that they do and my bulbs have blown.
    thanks again all.

2. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    They do illuminate but if you have switched power off from the drivers switch restricting those windows from being opened, then the lights on them do not illuminate. Unlock the windows (if they are locked) and check again. Sounds to me like you have the windows locked.

The drivers should illuminate at all times.

Ichiban and Accord_N22 like this.
  3. Accord_N22 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Magic! Thanks @Nighthawk

I always have the window lock on as I sometimes accidently push the rear or passenger front ones, so I lock them just in case I accidently open them and forget to close them after I leave the car. Great help mate.
    Will check the out tomorrow :Smile:

4. Accord_N22 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I can confirm that when the window lock switch is disengaged the window switch illuminations activate
    Many thanks @Nighthawk for your help

Nighthawk and Duc de Pommfrit like this.
  5. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    We like easy fixes.... glad you got it sorted.

Accord_N22 likes this.