Introductions Tadpaul says Hi.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Tadpaul, Thursday 13th Dec, 2012.

1. Tadpaul Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hello to everyone on here, I think I have read eavery page on here since I ordered my I-DTEC EX GT from HH on Monday.
    Picking it up tomorrow, so I can't wait, moving up from a Civic Type-S 2.2 D, it is a fun drive but it is no good for the wifes back, so something had to go. !!!!!

I am/was a member on Civinfo, well more of a lurker, but the amount of knowledge I gained about my Civic was worth all the time spent.

Looking forward to rich, intellectual converstaion and of course just plain stupid banter.

Thanks

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Welcome to AOC bud, you will love your new 8th Generation. HH parts guys will have some club stickers for your new car:Thumbup:

3. Tadpaul Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Much appreciated, do I need to see them or will they find me?

4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to AOC Tadpaul. You'll probably need to pop over to the parts department when you go to pick up your Accord :Smile:

5. Tadpaul Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks Speedy, will call in and see them.

6. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Hi Paul, cool intro, see you around on the forum.

7. Malibu Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Welcome on board!

8. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Primary c Northampton
    Hey bud.. Welcome to AOC

Another oil burner great to have you here, got a 7th Generation 2.2 myself but love the 8th Generation cracking car.. Get some photos up once you have got her.

New car over the wifes back? gosh well in the long run probably a good choice :Smile:

Take it easy..