Suspension, Steering and Brakes Take your CR-V off road?

Discussion in '1st Generation (1995-2001)' started by Dalamar, Monday 15th Oct, 2012.

1. Dalamar Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Sunday I went out to the local redneck dirt bike / atv area with my CR-V and shot a video going around this track ( https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ll=27.058806,-82.078096&spn=0.003984,0.008256&t=h&z=18 )
    spent the afternoon driving down the atv trails, water only came over the hood a few times, but she didn't get stuck.

Of course in typical American tradition, I managed to go through 16 beers and 300 rounds of ammo. i had some old 15" LCD's that I took out and used for target practice :Smile:

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Local redneck :Rolf: love it...

3. Dalamar Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    The cliché does exist after all ..this is so funny if you are a redneck be loud and proud of it.:Happy:

5. Dalamar Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I the rednecks don't like me :Frown: they go out in this : 0.

And I go in my CR-V, (they hate imports) they hunt and fish and live in trailer parks and have jobs in manual labor.

I'm an IT service manager for a copier company, and live in this house 4364 Leesburg Avenue, North Port, FL - Google Maps
    It's an older pic, but encase your wondering the burgundy car is a 68 Lincoln Continental, and the covered car is a 72 Buick Riviera, van is a 06 Honda Odyssey Touring and someones grand marquis

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I wish we could get the Odyssey here , the big old bus.I know from my motocross day all Jap bikes were called Rice Rockets and it did go down well the Harley aka heavy bikers.

We should take take the mick out of them it was close full scale mayhem and fist fights.