Off-Topic tennis australian open

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Beefy, Sunday 29th Jan, 2012.

1. Beefy Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Stoke
    watching it just now on the bbc and what a final! nal and djocovich (spelling?) fighting for the final set! anyone else watching it?

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  3. Beefy Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Stoke
    shame........what a final! still going and almost 6 hours in!

4. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Djokovic wins again.amazing final.

5. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Wow, what a brilliant final.

I always find it really inspirational watching those two...they are both superhuman and always give everything...they make you feel like you could achieve anything if you put the effort in.

That's why I like sports like tennis and boxing best, just one on one, with nowhere to hide.

6. Beefy Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Stoke
    i don't think i could play like that for nearly 6 hours! superhuman sums it up well!

7. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Apparently when Federer was a child at tennis classes the teacher made them just bounce a ball with a racquet until he told them to stop.

Only Federer and one other lad kept it up for half an hour when they got told to stop, but all the others had started messing around.

Federer and the other lad were the only ones in the class who went on to become tennis pros...

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Is it me or this years Australia open has not lived up-to expectations , got tenner on Murray to lose soon.

Doc likes this.
  9. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Not seen any matches but look like match between Djokovic and Wawrinka was a good one.

10. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Week 1 is always a bit routine mostly at grand slams, and the heat this year in Oz is ridiculous.