General Terii - Honda Anti-Theft Negotiator

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DeviateDefiant, Sunday 23rd Mar, 2014.

1. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants

2. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Still another week till April Fools mate

"Have you ever been to prison? You will be traded for a pack of cigarettes.":Rolf:

3. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Terii, she must be related to Siri?

4. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    Makes me think, if you wanted to steal a car you could just get a few mates with shoulder video cameras and say a portable light on a light stand - people would just think you are making a film! lol

DeviateDefiant likes this.
  5. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

Criminal mastermind in the making right here.

6. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    lol I think it comes from where I work, thieves everywhere and always having to try and think like they do to catch them. I had to come in during the wee hours to install a hidden camera to compliment the visible CCTV and caught three different guys stealing straight away. Crazy.

7. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

Geez, clever thinking though mate. You should add up all the money you save the company and ask for 50% as your bonus this year :Wink:

8. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    Never thought of it like that! Up ladders in the rain in cramped conditions and coming face to face with a rat when you are still half asleep isn't even remotely part of my job lol But you know what it's like, you want it done right so you end up doing it yourself.

9. Nels Moderator Staff Team

I know someone who, overnight, climbed into a cardboard box, on top of some racking to catch the rats stealing things. (In the days before CCTV)
    It wasn't the hiding in a cardboard box that surprised me, it was how he got up on top of the racking (he was a big lad), and kept his legs crossed all night !