Queries & Feedback THANKS!

Discussion in 'Holdcroft Honda' started by Sadsack, Wednesday 28th May, 2014.

1. Sadsack Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Mo Cheshire
    Loads of thanks to James and Tony at Holdcroft.

Past month or so a warning light was coming up on my Legend indicating a fault with the pop up hood system. The first time I went to HH, the light was gone after they reset the sensors. Had it parked up in the garage for a few days, and then when I started it up again the light came on again.

So took it back last week, and they managed to reset the sensor and the light was gone once more. However they said that if it came on again, might need to replace the sensors at a substantial cost. They would try and put in a warranty claim in the meantime.

Drove back home on the day and as I was parking up light came on again.

So today I reluctantly rang up to book my car in to have the sensors replaced, and was told by the lovely James that the claim had been accepted by Honda. To say I was chuffed is an understatement. Think service from HH every time I have been has been superb, and love I Honda which is why I have 4 of them!

Thank you loads HH and especially James and Tony, reason why I will keep coming back to you.

SpeedyGee likes this.
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Just shows some Legends owners are disillusioned with Honda UK , but this thread just proved the opposite! Chuffed for you MO :Happy:
  3. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Great news Mo.
    As I've said before, if it's a fault, HH will follow it through and Honda will sort it out. :Smile:
  4. Sadsack Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Mo Cheshire
    Car still running sweet and warning light has not returned!

Thanks again to HH.
    Nels likes this.