General The best CREE Led bulbs money can buy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ichiban, Thursday 6th Nov, 2014.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Chaps time come to replace the 1st Generation LED bulbs on my car, eBay is a minefield for cack basically.

Anyone know of a good supplier of quality cree led bulbs? otherwise HK will go into the business of selling our own LEDs.

2. impne Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I'd like to know this also
    I've just bought some from a new ish company stating quality but the front have fallen out three times from side light and you can feel they don't clunk into place like std.
    Bought a cheap one from the bay to compare and exactly the same as ones I paid 5x as much for
    This would be really useful to know

3. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I bought some cheap ones off ebay and theyve been fine

4. impne Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Same here in the past but both cheap and supposed quality ones I've just got are both poor fitment

5. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Mine are poor quality but fit fine. Just don't plug them in with the power on or try checking the quality by twisting them! They still working fine so Im happy.

6. impne Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

The side lights are just 501 I think small push in but the end that sits in the holder is smaller than the std glass bulb
    This seems to be the case with all I've tried
    Odd really as they fit fine in for example doors etc
    I've had to tweek the wire on each bulb also so I think the design of the holder is a bit slack for anything other than std or small led replacements
    The bulbs I have in at the moment are quite large and top heavy so they need to be gripped by the holder
    I might buy some holders from Honda and see if I can tweek them a bit

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    @impne let us know how you get along with the tweaks for the holders interested in learning more as we can get CREE bulbs made specifically for all Honda's.