Previously Owned The Greyhound

7th Generation (2003-2008) vehicle added by tee, Saturday 3rd Jan, 2015

1. tee Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Mr T Birmingham
    tee added a new Honda to the garage:

The Greyhound

Check the vehicle's full information here.

2. tee Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Mr T Birmingham
    Installed a HKS Cold Air Intake recently. Man, it has just transformed the sound of the car! It's still quiet during a normal drive but foot down and the sound is addictive! Btw big thanks to @SpeedyGee for giving me the intake. I owe you one :Wink:

2015-01-03 16.00.54.

2015-01-03 16.00.50.

2015-01-03 16.01.04.

I also set about changing the headlights from a dull orange to a nice white. Looks much better and visibility is improved too. Win win :Grin:

Before:
    2015-01-03 15.30.38.

After: :Smile:
    2015-01-03 15.30.31.

3. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    I had the HKS installed in my car for a good few months. It makes great sound but being an SRI the power gains aren't much to speak about.
    That's why I went for the CompTech Engineering IceBox, the low end torque gain is superb with that but I've now lost the growl of the HKS SRI :sweating:

Until you're further down the modding path the HKS will serve you well.

Make sure you keep all the bits and pieces for the OEM intake box safe, you never know, you may need to put it all back in the car some point in the future.

4. tee Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Mr T Birmingham
    I have the original intake packed away.. and I have to say I'm loving the roars atm :Wink: it really does give the car a voice

Chunkylover53 likes this.
  5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds

Ahh now I see why you didnt like your recent purchase as Tee has the noise factor the penny has dropped ,. Well done Tee you got one over the breaded charmer. LOL

tee likes this.