Official Honda The Honda Christmas Sale Is Now On

Discussion in 'News Feeds' started by Service News, Thursday 11th Dec, 2014.

1. Service News Staff Managed Dealer Information

UK
    Honda is planning to replicate the sales success of Black Friday and Cyber Monday in its dealers’ showrooms from Thursday 11th December.
    Running throughout December, the Honda Christmas sale has up to £3,000 off a new Honda plus 0% finance on selected models while stocks last.

Provided the car is registered before the end of the year, Honda dealers can offer customers a discount of up to £3,000 on a Civic, up to £2,000 on a CR-V and up to £1,250 on a Jazz.

Leon Brannan, Head of Cars at Honda UK, commented: “Our cash savings and low rate finance offers will only be available while stocks last in December, as we are making way for a very exciting year of launches with an entirely new range.

“In short, there has never been a better time to pick up a bargain in a Honda showroom.”

The activity will be supported with a media campaign consisting of national newspaper advertising and radio advertising from Thursday 11th December which is live until the end of the month to promote the sale over the critical holiday period.

In addition, Honda is offering all customers buying a new car the chance to pre-pay for five years of manufacturer quality servicing for just £500, saving up to £970 and giving customers peace of mind by locking-in servicing costs. Over 90% of customers choose take up this option and most add the cost to their finance agreement.

2. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

What about Accord?

Nels and Nighthawk like this.
  3. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Precisely. :Rant::brickwall::Rant::brickwall:

4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    :toarms::boxing::Baseballbat:

5. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

6. Nels Moderator Staff Team

7. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

I hadn't seen it - looks good - although I couldn't go from an EX to an ES GT, I'd miss my full leather and heated seats :Smile:

Have decided not to go for a "run out" Accord though, worried about residuals...

8. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Shame you're on autos. There's a pre-registered 2.0 Ex with the 5 year service pack in Durham Honda - £19,999, but it's manual.

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Honda Europe is still holding on over 75-100 Accord Petrols in three colours you can get bargains if you enquire , but HUK will want you to buy their brand new cars. So ask and ask them to match the same offers and you will be surprised.

Lets just put it this way my Millfloat GP1 is more expensive than the 2.0 Accord get the picture so get buying those Accords..