Off-Topic The longest trip you´ve taken with your Accord?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by ACC-CDI-2T, Saturday 16th Feb, 2013.

1. ACC-CDI-2T Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Cologne
    What´s the longest trip (from home) you´ve taken with your Accord :Hooray:and where did you go :vtec:?

... o.k. ... I just start ... our longest trip ... I think, it was in summer 2011 to the south of france - not far away from the sea (massif des maures) At the end, the whole round trip was ~ 2300 miles. Beautiful landscape and a really nice trip - with our reliable Honda of course without any problems :Smile:

2. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Probably only about 300 mile round trip in mine. Mostly shortish journeys but still manage 12,000m a year!

3. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Longest trip i done was last summer.
    From Birmingham to Croatia,Croatia to Poland, Poland back to Birmingham in 4 weeks.
    Whole trip just over 4000 miles without any problems at all except massive fuel bill.

4. Brodziu Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Greg Manchester
    I'm planing in this year to do the same trip as you Zoran but first to Poland then Croatia, but so far longest trip was about 2500 miles UK->Poland->UK.

5. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

France and back, about 1700 miles all in, but the Accord made them very easy miles.

6. i-DSI Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Belgium Aalst
    Hi ACC-CDI-2T,
    I plan to go to your homecounty next April: Münster (tankmuseum). Was also considering the UK one in Bovington.
    From where I live that will be around 700 km in one day.
    And...that might be one of the longest trips ever this car will make in my hands. Use her for daily commuting, but not for holidays.

7. Robbie Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Robert Lancashire
    I used to have a holiday home in South West France so visited it at least once a year with my Accord Tourer. No problems at all and distance from home here to France was about 875 miles. Staying there for a few months meant that I covered over three thousand miles all in.

Returning home with the Accord loaded with wine and assorted bits I used to achieve around 54 MPG.

Last edited: Sunday 17th Feb, 2013
  8. jaytip Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

A round trip of 75 miles, lol

9. FR-V Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Pete Lincs
    WOW! what engine?

10. bijomaru Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Rob Swindon
    UK to north Poland then south Poland. Round trip of 3000 miles, plus around 1500 miles done in Poland travelling around.

Not a massive fuel bill at all ... what diesels are made for :Tongue:

11. Robbie Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Robert Lancashire
    It was the 2.2 ICTDI. I kept to speed limits on the French autoroutes and did no more than 75 mph.

12. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Well it sure wasn't a 2.4 that's for sure.

13. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

LOL at least i didnt pollute half a Europe like you weasel owners do cough cough

Just joking,used to have weasel Accord myself and loved it to bits.

14. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Could be worst you could drive a Mustang like Clarkson did last week, and have to fill up every 140 miles.

15. jaytip Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

And there was I thinking petrol spewed more harmful byproducts into the atmosphere ;-)

16. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

This could get messy.:Wink: