Bikes The MotoGP race at the Termas de Rio Hondo

Discussion in 'Motorcycles & ATV' started by Ichiban, Sunday 19th Apr, 2015.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Grand prix in Argentina today and it looks like it overcast today just seen the Warm up and the factory boys are playing with the hard and extra hard compounds to make a judgement.

My predictions for this race if to watch out for Cal Crutchlow he may be on the podium for a change or he will be eating dust, which he usually does and moan.:gotcha:

Bones126 likes this.
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    GET IN!! back to back victories for Danny Kent on his Honda in the moto3 class :Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy:

He riding in the last two races is so unlike Moto3 :toarms: I bet the Argentinian's won't be happy to hear the British national anthem .. LOL

Come one Sam Lowes get the National anthem in the moto 2 class.

Bones126 likes this.
  3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Well done Sam third in Moto2 , MotoGp starts now :Grin:
    - - - Updated - - -
    Lorenzo has just pissed off Cal come on Cal get him

4. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Marquez messed it up this time with tyre tactics and crashing out.
    Old dog Doctor still got it.

Bones126 likes this.
  5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Old T055er more like hate rossi

6. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

LOL fair play but you got to admit with right ride he is still fighting back young ones.

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Lucky that is all.. On a good note look at Cal taking 3rd on the last corner. I knew Cal would pull it.

8. Bones126 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England Dave Birmingham
    LOL @Ichiban , I think there's a little more than luck in there, shame to see Marc crash out though, I think we know the result if he hadn't. But Rossi's still giving the kids grief, and lets face it most of them have learnt from him lol

9. HondaHeritage Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

slim london
    managed to avoid reading these postings so i could enjoy watching the race this evening.................and what a humdinger it was :shock:
    great tyre tatics by the doctor
    shame to see the honda crash out but if you are going to play argy bargy with the doctor your not going to like the medicine he,ll dish you out:Grin:
    sorry marcs fault 100% your not going to overtake by driving into the rider in fronts back wheel :brickwall:
    what a great ride from cal :jumpy:
    - - - Updated - - -
    c,mon cj sour grapes
    greatest rider of all time won championships on several different manufactures bikes and most exciting tactician of all time
    marcus is a brilliant rder and i believe on the best bike i,d like to see in the future how he would fare on another manufacturers machine??

Bones126 likes this.
  10. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Rossi fans are Bruce Springsteen fan bloody fanatical they can't hear a bad word about him , the guys a Capital K , he has always cheated and is not a decent bloke. Just read the autobiography from other riders Like Casey , Sete Gibernau and Max Baggi they all say what a Kint he is

Then when he was with Honda wanted to extract more money and left sighting Honda think its their machine which is superior no one knows the rascal wanted to be a premaddonna which he is,

9 time chamioin my arse they guys is a w@nker and so is his army of blinded tossheads.,

11. HondaHeritage Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

slim london
    oooo i thought i might have prodded you a bit with a blunt stick maybe it was a bit sharper than i thought :shock::Grin:
    this lot didnt make a fine wine either but they did whine like it or not rossi is a champion and real champions do what ever it takes to win