Official Honda The next step in Honda's resurgence: Civic Hatchback and Type-R Prototype take centre stage...

Discussion in 'News Feeds' started by Honda UK News, Tuesday 4th Oct, 2016.

1. Honda UK News Auto-Generated News Feed

Following the successful launch of a refreshed automobile range in 2015, Mondial de L’Automobile 2016 has seen Honda unleash its latest salvo of new products for Europe. President and Chief Operating Officer of Honda Motor Europe, Katsushi Inoue, and Senior Vice President, Philip Ross, unveiled the new Civic Hatchback and Civic Type-R Prototype, whilst celebrating a year of strong European sales growth for the Japanese marque.
    79124_2016_Paris_Motor_Show_Press_Conference.
    Continue reading...

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Whilst at Brands hatch last weekend at the Honda heritage\Hondakarma meet, I bumped into a few Honda colleagues and all of them are very excited about the new Civic and all of them are saying the 1.5 turbo engine is a delight and far superior car to the current 9th Generation. if the Honda staff are exited about a product which I haven't seen them for a long time this is good omen.

The 2 tennis racket on each bumpers , well the jury out on that for me , they may grow on me... eventually

Some High res Press pictures from the show courtesy Honda press

HK_2016_Paris_Motor_Show_Press_Conference (1). HK_2016_Paris_Motor_Show_Press_Conference (2). HK_2016_Paris_Motor_Show_Press_Conference (3). HK_2016_Paris_Motor_Show_Press_Conference (4). HK_2016_Paris_Motor_Show_Press_Conference (5). HK_2016_Paris_Motor_Show_Press_Conference (6). HK_2016_Paris_Motor_Show_Press_Conference (7). HK_2016_Paris_Motor_Show_Press_Conference (8). HK_2016_Paris_Motor_Show_Press_Conference (9). HK_2016_Paris_Motor_Show_Press_Conference (10). HK_2016_Paris_Motor_Show_Press_Conference (11). HK_2016_Paris_Motor_Show_Press_Conference (12). HK_2016_Paris_Motor_Show_Press_Conference (13). HK_2016_Paris_Motor_Show_Press_Conference (14). HK_2016_Paris_Motor_Show_Press_Conference (15). HK_2016_Paris_Motor_Show_Press_Conference (16). HK_2016_Paris_Motor_Show_Press_Conference (17). HK_Honda_of_the_UK_Manufacturing (1). HK_Honda_of_the_UK_Manufacturing (2). HK_Honda_of_the_UK_Manufacturing (3). HK_Honda_of_the_UK_Manufacturing (4). HK_Honda_of_the_UK_Manufacturing (5). HK_Honda_of_the_UK_Manufacturing (6). HK_Honda_of_the_UK_Manufacturing (7). HK_Honda_of_the_UK_Manufacturing (8). HK_Honda_of_the_UK_Manufacturing (9). HK_Honda_of_the_UK_Manufacturing (10). HK_Honda_of_the_UK_Manufacturing (11). HK_Honda_of_the_UK_Manufacturing (12). HK_Honda_of_the_UK_Manufacturing (13). HK_Honda_of_the_UK_Manufacturing (14). HK_Honda_of_the_UK_Manufacturing (15).

legend-ary likes this.
  3. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    IMG_6954.PNG
    The Type-Rs are on the road :O

FirstHonda and Ichiban like this.