Civic/7th Gen the other halfs honda

Discussion in 'Project & Modification Logs' started by david garrington, Thursday 1st Jan, 2015.

1. david garrington Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

dave uk
  2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Nice Type-R. Do you have any more pictures of her ?

3. david garrington Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

dave uk
    yes but i am very much a novice at this forum posting stuff do i just post more in the garage or put them in the Civic section?

4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

To the Garage.
    If you edit the garage entry, click on Upload Images to Gallery (near bottom of page), this will add pictures to your Garage entry.

5. david garrington Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

dave uk
    ok thanks speedy i,ll put a few up it looks good from a distance but all the wheels are badly kerbed wife none to careful around kerbs they been like it for ages i tidy them up she kerbs them again .the car itself is ok we had it eight years now ,2nd owners all standard 30th anni apart from a repaired carpet in drivers footwell,recently had to deal with seized calipers one front one rear but all sorted now ,still got origional exhaust on it.in fact its the reason i went looking for a honda for me because in the time weve had it its had two calipers and tyres lots of tyres but nothing else ,and she really couldn't be bothered about the state of the car long as it goes from a to b and back shes happy!i,m the reason its still going from a-b and doing it in shiney way!

6. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

Good stuff Dave. If you look after them, then they are a reliable little motor. Be sure to change the oil regularly on her mate. I've had repair far too many Type-Rs with slipped timing chains, all due to oil neglect.

Oh ... and one small request, can you please try and add some punctuation and capitalisation to your posts. Without this its really quite hard to read :brickwall:

Nighthawk likes this.
  7. david garrington Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

dave uk
    Ok thanks for the heads up re punctuation speedy, one of my bad habits .i,ll be more careful in future when writing any posts.
    Iwas probably overexcited at the thought of getting my new car today ,got a busy morning ahead got to get the rental car cleaned up ready to return.bye for now ,i,ll put some piccys up of new ride later.

8. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    Look forward to seeing pictures of your new car when you get her