General The return of the lost treasure?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ACC-CDI-2T, Saturday 26th Dec, 2015.

1. ACC-CDI-2T Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Cologne
    Sadsack, John Dickson and FirstHonda like this.
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    You will find a few more stories coming out of Honda soon..

John Dickson and ACC-CDI-2T like this.
  3. ACC-CDI-2T Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Cologne
    ...so the comeback really has been decided? :eek:

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I would say 90% it's agreed and with fresher models only for the European market.

5. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Looks like sense is beginning to prevail hopefully...

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Otherwise the writing is well and truly on the wall but this is the first time anyone at HUK has acknowledged what we loyal Honda fans and customers have been shouting from roof tops.

Honda CEO discusses recovery plan

7. 2.4 8thGen Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Brett Bristol
    Things could be looking up :Grin:
    I hope if there is no accord still around they extend the 2l turbo to the CR-V

8. Sadsack Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Mo Cheshire
    About time! Such a shame when you compare the model line up between most of ze German car manufacturers, as well as some of the others, and then Honda. The limited range of cars available is well and truly a shame when the cars they make can be so good.

I am certain there are many many people out there like my wife who will have gone to another manufacturer just because the range of cars available at Honda is so limited.

About time Honda started to inject some excitement back into their range and keep us interested in coming back time after time. I mean when I'm a billionaire (in my awful nightmares :sleep:) I keep on buying Rolls Royce and Bentley cars because when I go to my in-dream Honda dealer , they never have any expensive luxury models available :Violin:.