Introductions The "Wrinkly" returns

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Shakey60, Tuesday 29th Nov, 2011.

1. Shakey60 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi guys

For those of you who were members of THAOC, some may member me?

I'm growing older in the body but not in the brain, still ride a motorcycle like I've stole it (Chadders, if you're reading this, I don't in Somerset), enjoy messing about with computers and make model boats (Chadders, if you're reading this, it wasn't me at Bristol Docks ... Honest). Perhaps my mate Peppyster will allow me to post my normal inane drivel now and again.

Anyhow, I'm glad to be here

2. Chadders Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Welcome along Alan long time no read! it wasn't me your honour I've heard it a million times but the camera never lies, when did you say you were messing around at the docks I'll check the CCTV
  3. Shakey60 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Oooopps! It wasn't me ... honest ... I didn't have a go with a hovercraft ... nice person, old person ... you guys are supposed to look after the aged and infirm.
  4. Brett Member

Welcome along Alan
  5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hey Alan good to see a old name resurface, good to see you back online . You still got the mental Busa and pulling wheelies (On a track) :cool:
  6. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hi Alan glad to have you in board mate.
  7. Shabz Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Welcome along mate, I remember you, hope your good fella
  8. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hey old timer
    Welcome bout time you resurfaced we could do with some of your jokes(if that's allowed).???
  9. Shakey60 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Dunno about the jokes ... will have to ask CJ
  10. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    ofcourse they are allowed but on mobiles please. The past is the past we need to have a community on sound foundations.
  11. Mr CL7 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Faz Kent
    Welcome along