Pre-Facelift Model Thinking of selling

Discussion in '1st Generation (2004-2011)' started by Frvsn05, Tuesday 17th May, 2016.

1. Frvsn05 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom David Rosyth
    Am thinking of selling the FR-V. Definitely need a diesel and although I like the FR-V just don't think it's the car for me. So question is what's a reasonable price for the car?

2. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    Mileage? History? Condition?
    many factors will affect the price.. sad to hear that the FR-V is going but what are you planning to replace it with?

3. Frvsn05 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom David Rosyth
    Something with 7 seats and Diesel.
    It has about 112K miles, has service history, and in good condition for 05 plate. Few wee scratches but nothing serious.

4. Sarahj Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom sarah Milton Keynes
    Did you sell the FR-V in the end and if so what did you go for as a replacement.
    We are having to look for a 7 seater now but I just can't seem to find something that compares to the FR-V. The kids in the rear will loose out on comfy seats and whatever we look at you are never getting a good boot space. And although I've never liked taking my car to dealers I've got to say Honda have been good,little disappointed I only ever get a Jazz for a courtesy car though lol

5. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
  6. Sarahj Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom sarah Milton Keynes
    Love it but I don't think I could do automatic,i drove one once years ago and didn't like it.

7. RobsyUK Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Rob Milton Keynes
    I really really like the VW Caddy.
    I can't remember if it's a 7 seater but if drives like a car