General This Honda Accord was driven over a million miles!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Abbey, Sunday 8th Jul, 2012.

1. Abbey Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

USA
    Here's an inspiring story about one of the highest mileage Honda Accords anywhere, over a million miles driven. This story is for all the doubters who compare Honda Accord to other cars or think there's an artificial expiration date where the Accord should be retired. Honda quality speaks for itself.

Million miles and counting for a Honda Accord - CBS News

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Million mile Joe is my inspiration only in America or the middle east can you do such mileages. The cost of fuel along will be a massive deterrent. For anyone having a go at cracking the record.

3. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

The way mine is running at the moment I can see me keeping it for a good few years. It just eats up the miles and is a real pleasure to drive. Not sure i'd make the million though.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    The day the I-CTDI or I-DTEC engine does genuine million miles I may drink a pint of diesel.

5. Nikonandmac Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Nice story,Bev.

6. Diddyuk86 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

That sure is not a bad amount of miles I must admit. I agree with the above comments by IchibanAccord, fuel must have been alot but the US and Middle East are such great places to do so much driving that these mileages can be racked up so easily.