Electrical & Lights Three warning lights (ABS, VSA & Triangle with explanation mark) on all the time

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by AndyL, Tuesday 28th May, 2013.

1. AndyL Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I've read a lot about diesel Accords having problems with the VSA modulator, my car is a 2005 2.4 Type-S and today driving home
    I noticed that the ABS, VSA & Triangle with explanation mark warnings are all showing at the same time.

The car has only done 55 or 56000 miles, has anybody else had issues with a petrol accord and the VSA modulator ?

I guess I'm off to the Honda dealer tomorrow :Sobbing:

Any advice most welcome.

Thanks
    Andy

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    It won't be the VSA modulator it will be a sensor you haven't turned off VSA by the button have you ?

3. AndyL Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

The VSA button was the first thing I tried but it doesn't do anything, all 3 lights just remain on.

If I remember correctly normally the VSA button would put the VSA warning (on the dashboard) on but not the other 2 ?

Hopefully it is just something silly like that.

Cheers
    Andy

4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    You need to get it on a HDS,read code, clear code and do a calibration. You may find, like me, that after the calibration you never see the issue again.

If it doesn't post the code here, we'll advise you further.

5. AndyL Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks Speedy, I do hope it just goes away.

I'll let you know how I get on.

Cheers
    Andy

6. AndyL Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

A quick update:

Honda garage diagnosed a DTC code 15-1, they told me that it meant that the rear (drivers side) wheel speed sensor needed replaced.

Replaced today and all the warnings have now gone.

Cheers
    Andy

7. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Three warning lights (ABS, VSA & Triangle with explanation mark) on all the time

Nice one Andy thanks for update.

8. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    A nice and easy fix :Thumbup: