Off-Topic Tina S - Electric guitar

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Nighthawk, Monday 30th Mar, 2015.

1. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    Happened upon this young lady last night whilst browsing youtube at work on my phone.

She is a 15 year old french guitarist who started learning the guitar at 6 years of age. The video shows her progression through the years and how she becomes more technically proficient and moves onto electric guitars. If you like guitarists, listen to this. It starts off slow (she is only 6/7) and goes up to her current level. The tune at the 5 min mark is amazing to me (14 years old at the time and playing Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb). What a great talent this girl has, hear the video out to the end, it takes a few minutes to get going, she just makes those guitars weep.

The only thing that bothers me ever so slightly is that she is completely emotionless, like she isnt enjoying it.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Very talented but you would assume she been forced into it by her parents and been manufactured or she just concentrating ?

3. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    That was my thoughts,

Or perhaps a touch of Aspergers - unable to display emotions/emotionally detached??

4. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

South Africa Roger Oxford, UK
    Very talented, but I agree there seems to be no emotion. At times, she seems to be concentrating really hard, almost biting her lip a couple of times.