Off-Topic Top Gear 1:42.9!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Doc, Sunday 17th Feb, 2013.

1. Doc Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Matt Peterborough
    Did anyone see Top Gear tonight?

Have to say Lewis's lap was awesome. He absolutely demolished Vettels time. Maybe next time he should try ordering a pizza at the same time he might go even faster!

1.1 seconds - The difference between Adrian Newey and natural talent. :Hooray:

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Germans yeah BIG FAT Yawn. it takes English genius to cover up the flaws.

Lewis was mucking about in the lap .. he like Usain Bolt all a big joke and laugh . Hope he applies to myself better sort out the brakes on the Merc.

3. Doc Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Matt Peterborough
    It surprised me that considering if he hadn't beat Vettels time it would have reflected badly on his reputation he was still drumming on the steering wheel and waving to the camera man.

At least Mercedes had the brake failure in the practice session and fixed it now. Better that than the first corner of the first race. But a 180 mph brake failure can not be considered a good day in the office.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Last night top gear was a waste of time can I have my hour back..

5. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hate to admit since I am big Top Gear fan but It's getting repetitive and predictable.
    Maybe is time to kill it.

6. jaytip Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

It makes too much money worldwide to kill it.

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Richard Hamster is still whitening his teeth and dying his hair ..:Rolf: Yes you right people do want see that.

8. teejay Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Tony Northampton
    Must admit stopped watching Top Gear last series, thought it had run out of new ideas, but money talks, if other countries are buying it,
    BBC will keep making it, or am i getting cynical in my old age?

9. godzilla84 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I actually enjoyed the bit at the start about hot hatches. The problem is when they do the races/try and make stuff. There is too much scripted stupidity. As a motoring show, I prefer 5th gear.

10. jaytip Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I enjoy it, but I take it for what it is-a car based light entertainment show.

11. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    did anyone watch last Sundays show it was funny , loved the caravan bit.its the first episode I really enjoyed it, long time coming for a decent episode.