Off-Topic Total Honda Update

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by total-honda, Thursday 14th Jun, 2012.

1. Folks, we’re sorry we’ve been quieter than usual recently but one of the team has been ill since March and the rest of us have been sharing their workload!

Anyway, here is a quick update of what’s happening…

LATEST ISSUES

The May/June ‘12 issue is still on sale and you can purchase it here Current Issues

The July/August ’12 issue will be sent to subscribers on Saturday the 30th of June and will go on general sale on Thursday the 5th of July from all the usual places.

SUMMER SUBSCRIPTION OFFER

We are offering amazing discounts on all subscriptions:

1 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION (6 issues) – is now only £20 (normal price £23)
    2 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION (12 issues) – is now only £35 (normal price £43)

We have discounts available for overseas orders also – check out Total Car Magazines | Total Impreza | Total Nissan | Total Honda for more info.

Existing subscribers have been sent an email with their own very special offer…

FEATURES

We would encourage everyone to send in their feature cars and readers’ drives submissions for the editor to look over. We have a ‘feature my car’ form on the website, just pop in your details – all entries are welcome. Get your car featured! Total Impreza | Total Nissan | Total Honda | Total Car Magazines

CLUB CARS

If you would like to represent your club then please email clubs@totalcarmagazines.co.uk for more info.

That’s it for now folks

Cheers,

The Total Honda Team

2. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    That is sad sad news indeed. TBH we all Honda owners are to blame for not buying the magazine regularly we finally get a decent mag for our beloved marque and we don't support it by buying it.

I haven't bought on a regular basis and I am guilty too.

Hope someone can recover the magazine.

hondavtecr likes this.
  4. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I bought the subscription for two years. Only found out about the liquidation two days ago when I got a letter from the person in charge of the liquidation process. Not sure exactly what it is but will give them a call to find out. And report back later

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    You will be lucky to get your money back, in a nut shell mate.

6. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Not bothered about any refund it's just a pity because it was a good magazine and the only true Honda one around. RIP total car mags

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Agree with you Mick there seems to be another magazine called Honda Tuner which has taken their place. It a very limited Niche they cater too which is in the thousands. Total Honda atleast covered all bases for performance crazy reader and daily drive folks who have nothing to do with tuning.