Aftermarket Kit Tourer boot tidy

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by Phil1978, Wednesday 22nd Jan, 2014.

1. Phil1978 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Phil Salisbury
    In my boot I currently have the genuine (I think) rubber floor mat, a shopping bag full of general stuff for the car and dog walking and occasionally a Collie.
    Can anyone recommend a decent boot tidy that will sit behind the rear seats, leaving room for the dog and that won't slip and slide about like the shopping bag does.

Last edited: Thursday 23rd Jan, 2014
  2. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    I know it's not exactly, what you're looking for. But I use this small storage organiser to keep various bits like a spanner set, jump leads, tow rope, spare oil, funnel, high-vis etc. It has a velcro backing and sticks well to the back seats. I then also use this net for little bits, can't even remember what off the top of my head, other than some AOC flyers.

3. Phil1978 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Phil Salisbury
    Cheers mate, that's the sort of thing I was thinking of, after doing some searching I've ordered one similar to the one you linked with Honda embroidered on it £11 posted, after seeing the state the dog was in after her walk yesterday I decided against an expensive one.

DeviateDefiant likes this.
  4. craighere Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks, just what I'm looking for too!

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Guys also look at Odour Control Pet Mat

We dog lovers would love a car smelling nice and pleasant, with this you can and wash it too. Check out their other ranges too they are very good.