Guides Tourer rear washer jet removal and unblock

7th Generation tourer pre facelift

1. raza4 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

england
    raza4 submitted a new guide:

Tourer rear washer jet removal and unblock - 7th Generation tourer pre facelift

Check the full guide here.

2. Heckler Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Aha.... so you come at it from the outside. No wonder I couldn't see any easy way to access it from underneath the tailgate... I'll grab the trim tools and see if I can remove it tomorrow (if it stays dry)... got some white vinegar I use to clean the limescale from my shower head, so soaking it overnight will be easy, and I've got plenty of WD40. Even if it doesn't help, at least then I'll have eliminated one possible cause. Replacing the rear washer jet itself is a Honda only part I believe as I did some checking and couldn't find any online.

Will report back and let you know how I got on.

3. Dan Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Dan Oldbury
    Need to do this on mine too. How is best to get the trim off?

4. raza4 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

england
    Small plastic trim removal tool or if you haven't got one a plastic kitchen spatular. Be careful I broke one of the lugs of last time I did it. You can see in my pictures where they are.

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  6. Heckler Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I checked that when my front ones were acting weird after purchase... turns out some one had tried adjust them badly and mangled them... New ones were going to cost over £30, so I bought a kit that relocates them onto the wiper arms at the front and each one has 4 jets on it... Works really well and squirts water on both sides of the blade across the whole windscreen and keeps it far cleaner.