General Tourer vs Saloon

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by ape, Friday 19th Feb, 2016.

1. ape Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Alan Nottingham
    Hi all, just a quick one really I'd originally decided I was going to go for a 2.4 exec saloon however now I am wondering is it worth looking at the tourer as well as it opens up more options, I don't really need the extra space but then again it never hurts either sooo.. people who have driven, owned both or know about both what are the pros and cons of the 2? e.g. is fuel consumption/handling worse on the tourer? Thanks in advance.
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Tourer as long its a pre facelift you will be fine with road tax, the Facelift tourer in 2.4 is expensive to tax.

Tourer will be slightly heavier on fuel handling will be slightly jelly like until you get a coilover kit. Tourer are great cars I have had four till date, saloon does nothing for me,
    Nels likes this.
  3. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Some of us love our saloons, :boxing: but yes, the 7th Generation tourer has an enormous boot, so to each his own. It really depends what you want/need your car for.