Daily Driver /Track project

6th Generation (1997-2002) vehicle added by Smallfry, Monday 11th Jan, 2016

1. Smallfry Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Smallfry added a new Honda to the garage:

/Track project

Check the vehicle's full information here.

2. RJF Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

That's awesome bud, similar stance to my old coupe on the 15x8 Slipstreams.

10455812396_1d774138a9_b.

Looking forward to seeing what more you do with it!

Smallfry, legend-ary and SpeedyGee like this.
  3. Smallfry Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

RJF your Civic was the inspiration to begin with! I remember first seeing it at south mimms when it used to actually be mimms, Such a clean looking Civic. The colour and the stance just made me fall in love with it. Do you still own it? Thanks man, hopefully post some progress soon
    - - - Updated - - -
    RJF your Civic was the inspiration to begin with! I remember first seeing it at south mimms when it used to actually be mimms, Such a clean looking Civic. The colour and the stance just made me fall in love with it. Do you still own it? Thanks man, hopefully post some progress soon

4. RJF Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

No way, small world! Thanks for the kind words. No, I sold it back in 2014, pretty sure the guy who bought it has since written it off :Frown:

5. Smallfry Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Praise given where it's deserved dude! Noo, that's shit man :Frown: also didn't know it was linked with Hondas.in.south before, makes it that much sicker :mosh: haha

6. Smallfry Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thought I'd post some sort of update, B16 build is in slug like progress until I can get the ball rolling when my financial situation improves.

Basically just been stripping it down for a full head rebuild at the moment, with minor bottom end work and buying what's actually needed for the engine to be converted. Being mounts, engine loom, driveshafts.

Heres some pictures of the progress so far
    image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image.

7. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    I love seeing an engine in bits ! :Grin:

8. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    you dirty you:gotcha: