Finished Trax including Round 5 UK time attack championship.

Discussion in 'Events and Meetings' started by MickyB, Tuesday 2nd Sep, 2014.

1. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Just a heads up for this weekend Silverstone Sunday is Trax show which also has Round 5 of the UK Time Attack championship.
    I am attending and if anyone is around there with nothing to do then pop by and have a great day.
    Photos will follow next week after the event.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Just been to Silverstone for MotoGP, if there were bikes then I would come without any hesitation. Sorry Mick Time attack does NOT appeal to me sure other will love it. Thank god 2015 MotoGP will be held in Donington Park the true amphitheatre for bikes.

Do we have Time Attack enthusiasts here on HK otherwise you are on your own matey.

3. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Looking forward to go at Donnington too not far to travel.

Ichiban likes this.
  4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    its only for 2015 then it will be held at Wales. Goodbye souless Sliverstone it has no atmosphrere its made for F1 full stop.

5. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Each to his own.....I was just informing the masses of events that they CAN attend....

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Same here buddy just getting the feelers if we have any time attack enthusiasts here.

7. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I was hoping to bring in a guy from TA to give us the run down and to tell us what it is actually like to be the TA champion fingers crossed for him and he drives a Civic....

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Anything which helps to raise the profile and get more people involved then do it, as long it does happen. You take the lead with and run with it .

9. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

He's also got an old school Civic that he races so might just see if he wants to come along.... I'll see him Sunday

10. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    All good make it happen matey otherwise it will be an empty thread with no engagement.

11. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Unfortunately I didn`t make it to Silverstone but here are a few Photographs courtesy of Boosted Images Photography:

DSC_0814.JPG DSC_0027 (2).JPG DSC_0646.JPG DSC_0639.JPG DSC_0769.JPG DSC_0023 (2).JPG DSC_0616.JPG DSC_0619.JPG DSC_0271.JPG DSC_0496.JPG DSC_0290.JPG DSC_0291.JPG DSC_0311.JPG DSC_0887.JPG

12. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

And Finally This 8th Generation Accord. Which was in the Fast Car UK top 50 cars of 2014

DSC_0303.JPG DSC_0307.JPG DSC_0304.JPG DSC_0305.JPG DSC_0302.JPG

I just want to thank my Daughter Selina for these Photographs. Please Feel Free to check out her site on FACEBOOK at BOOSTED IMAGES

Last edited: Saturday 20th Sep, 2014