Feedback/Help trying to get car into club garage but can't get the door open!

Discussion in 'Feedback, Help & Suggestions' started by david garrington, Thursday 1st Jan, 2015.

1. david garrington Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

dave uk
    hi i can't put the car in garage keeps telling me to enter a value to the required format but does not explain what this is or which field on the page it refers to?help?someone.on a lighter note i found my accord i,m collecting it tommorow from HH.

2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Are you trying to enter a comma in the milage field ? Try with just entering numbers only.

Improving the Garage entry is on the list of future improvements for the site.

Congrats, look forward to seeing your new Accord.

3. david garrington Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

dave uk
    i,m in! now a disclaimer that is not actually my car but one that is very like it ,i did not. have any photos of my car on the computer and couldn't work out how get them off my phone so i borrowed one ,apologies if you own this car.i,ll change the photo when i get the car tommorow ..afternoon.

4. smcnei Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Wales Stuart SWANSEA
    Yeah pal,I am exactly the same trying to get my motor into club garage--and I got no commas in my mileage.

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi Mate can you take a screen shot of your fields please so we can simplify the process for everyone. :Hey:

6. smcnei Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Wales Stuart SWANSEA
    Evening pal,
    Just managed to get my motor into club garage.What I was doing wrong was entering wrong info into 'engine type'.I was putting in 2.2 I DTEC etc,when I should have been putting my actual engine code [mine is N22B].Job done but thanks for backup.Appreciated.
    regards
    Stuart

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Your car has a N22B3 :Wink: I know we need to get prompts in the respective fields to aid members. @DeviateDefiant I know we have discussed this can we sort this ASAP.

Stuart good on your to persists and get this resolved :Thumbup: but we will make it easier promise.

DeviateDefiant likes this.
  8. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    We have an unresolved bug with editing the descriptions for the fields, I've a couple of hours now trying to fix it to no avail. It will get sorted in the end, but for now there's little I can do.

9. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    All fixed, should be a lot clearer now :Smile:

10. DC5Cassie Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Cassie Northamptonshire
    Hi

I'm having exactly the same problem with the field in which you select "Daily Driver, Company Car", etc. Keeps telling me I need to enter a value to this field even though I've made a selection. It's frustrating and I've tried a couple of times now. Help please.

Thanks
    Cassie

Attached Files:

11. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    You need to name your car - so next to the drop down menu, put a name in of your car. For example, mine as below is "Nighthawks CTDi"

12. DC5Cassie Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Cassie Northamptonshire
    Thanks very much, that worked

Nighthawk likes this.
  13. Nels Moderator Staff Team

I've nearly completed a Guide for this. It'll be finished soon, so that will make it considerably easier.

Nighthawk likes this.