Aftermarket Kit Tyre / Alloy Package Query !!

Discussion in '4th Generation (2013-2017)' started by musicman580, Monday 13th Jun, 2016.

1. musicman580 Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Ian Perth
    Hi Folks
    I know that most of you are "Honda OEM ONLY" however has anyone fitted after market wheel/tyre packages from Wheelbase Alloys? That seem excellent value for the four wheels and tyres - around 800 - 1000 for the complete deal. I presently have 19" Orions and though they are brilliant they are not a viable option long term, as I cannot afford to replace tyres on a too regular basis!
    What do you think ? :sage:
    Ian

2. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

3. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

4. 155695 Premium Member Club Supporter

England Keith Essex
    Whilst I generally agree with the "go OEM" approach, as an example, I bought a set of brand new Dezent 17" alloys and 4 Nokian winter tyres for £680 all in from My Tyres. They work very, very well and whilst you are not after a winter set up, there are very good non-OEM rim/tyre sets available if you do your research. Make sure you maintain the correct centre bore, offset and bolt pattern and keep within 2.5% of the original rolling ratio to maintain the speedo accuracy (or inaccuracy, depending on how you view it).

Keith

5. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter