AutoExpress UK-made Honda car adverts win industry awards

Discussion in 'News Feeds' started by Autoexpress, Tuesday 14th Jan, 2014.

1. Autoexpress Auto-Generated News Feed

News 14 Jan, 2014 Two of Honda's UK-created adverts have won awards in the industry’s ad Oscars
    mf.

More...

Attached Files:

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Well deserved win for the "Honda Hands" no doubt one of the many great adverts ever made and more to come.

Now make some good cars.. :Smile:

3. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Now if they'd have poured some of that advertising power into the 8th Generation Accord in Europe...

...we might have actually got a 9th Generation!

John Dickson likes this.
  4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Ha dream on they are more busy pushing and clinching big corporate deals like the 1.6 Civic tin with the help of BTCC stars ...dream on Sunshine.

Forester Life buys British with order for 130 Honda Civics

5. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Think I'd either be taking the allowance as cash alternative and buying my own Accord if they got me a Civic as a Company car - or looking for another job! :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Did you notice earlier last year when "The Cog" won an award Honda UK were shouting it from the rooftops.

The Ad for the car that is the family outcast - now there's a bit of natural justice for you.

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I know what I would do .. rather walk or even get a milkfloat "insight" .. well the two milkfloats the CR-Z and Insight are being withdrawn for sale in Europe soon. Honda Europe sighting consumers in Europe are still in love with diesel cars and hybrid are not on the agenda.

In Japan its the opposite!

John Dickson likes this.
  7. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

And so the Swindon Wagon Gestapo three car showroom policy gets forced upon us further to fruition! :telloff:
    New Lexus IS not available as diesel - V6 petrol :WooYeah:2.5 or 2.5 straight 4 hybrid (60.1 MPG claimed combined cycle) only - I have more chance of winning the lottery than getting anywhere near 53.3MPG Combined claimed figure never mind 60MPG in my Satan fuel

Apparently they can't get hold of enough hybrids in London so dealers elsewhere are giving them some of their allocation

Please don't tell me Honda has dropped the ball again!

2.4 Hybrid Accord. PETROL. 2.4 shove when you want it :vtec::Whoosh:; hybrid (i.e. much better than filthy, dirty Satan fuel) economy when you don't.

Now no one can honestly say that aint the way forward.