Finished UK Time Attack 2014 (Various)

Discussion in 'Events and Meetings' started by MickyB, Thursday 6th Feb, 2014.

1. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Well after last year I was really hopeful that this year we could arrange a meeting or two to coincide with the racing this year. That was until the 2014 calendar was released recently.
    It's caused a lot of unrest and had some bad feedback from a lot of the drivers(some of whom are quite influential) they are not happy as you can see by the venues we up north have not a lot to look forward to with the removal of both Croft,Oulton Park and Donnington Park!!! Here's the calendar.
    Sunday 6th April Silverstone
    Sunday 25th May Knockhill
    Saturday 5th July Snetterton
    Saturday 9th August Cadwell Park
    Sunday 7th September Silverstone
    Saturday 8th November Brands Hatch

Looking at this if we were going to arrange something I feel the best option would be the August meet at Cadwell park. I was personally hoping Donnington would be included cause its pretty central but I think with the highly anticipated introduction this year of the Roger Clark Motorsport entry the Gobstopper 2 (google this).I honestly feel that they are going for the faster tracks and not the shall we call them the drivers tracks. I think that's why there's a little unrest amongst the drivers.
    So that's the crux of this years calendar so there's a number of options for area meets I'm actually considering a run up the East coast to Knockhill but will have to see.

Ichiban likes this.
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Cadwell will be out for me as Month end is MotoGp weekend at Sliverstone.

3. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'll try and get the date for TOTB at York it's a good day out.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I will be up for York mate anytime.

5. accordheritage Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England York
    Me too. Lol. I took my old Aristo to totb and loved it, be better with a nice Honda group there.
    There is a modified car show in Sherburn in elmet in May off to enquire about entering one or both the Accords to drum up interest in the classics

IMG-20140223-WA0000.

Ichiban likes this.
  6. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

We already have some details on this I spoke with CJ last week and we are considering it as a first club meet venue.