Finished UK Time Attack - Cadwell Park (9th August 2014)

Discussion in 'Events and Meetings' started by MickyB, Thursday 31st Jul, 2014.

1. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I have to attend a wedding mate ..so I am out. More into bikes than cars now bud.

3. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Your next one will be a mobility scooter old man :lol::Rolf: but you'll not mind as long as its :vtec:powered....
    Tonight was a bit chavvy got a couple of photos of a decent Accord Type-S though. And it got a few interesting looks.

4. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Got a weekend planned battling the garden unfortunately Mickey. My brother is free this weekend to help (yes it is that bad! :lol::lol:) and he won't be for a while after that so no more getting out of sorting the garden I'm afraid.

It is like Day of the Triffids and the neighbours will be organising a petition soon.:lol: :Tumbleweed:

5. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Have you been neglecting Izy ?

John Dickson likes this.
  6. Nels Moderator Staff Team

The garden, DIY and of course my Accord are what keep my sanity. :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes:

John Dickson likes this.
  7. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

No she's been having a nice rest in my nice (now dry) dry garage. I treat her house to a nice new roof in May.

She was cleaned last time I put her away which was a while ago I admit.

She is fully fed with VPower and nice fresh Honda Genuine Parts engine oil.

She might even get a nice end of season holiday out in the wilds of Northumberland at Scots Gap Robson and Cowan Country Store and Honda Lawn and Garden Authorised Dealer. :lol:

MickyB and Nels like this.
  8. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Robson and Cowan at Scots Gap also have Honda All Terrain Vehicles Dealership across the road from their Country Store.

I always have to make an effort not to stop in Scots Gap as it may get expensive - I'll end up wanting the entire Lawn and Garden range and also a Fourtrax. :lol:

We just need a Honda Car dealer in Northumberland

Heard rumours Bristol Street Ford in Morpeth is going dual franchise with Honda - 10 minutes walk from my house to :dribble:over new NX-S when it lands :Hooray:

9. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Had a great day Saturday met some really great people will post some pictures once I've uploaded them from my camera.

10. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Just for interest this is going to be at Japfest tomorrow so if anyone is going please make a point of seeing this.
    Unfortunately the Lap record remains in the hands of last years champion Gavin Renshaw but Olly came very close but watch his little blip at the bottom of the mountain section which cost him the lap record.

11. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Spoke to this guy at Japfest2 hoping to get him on here at some time. He's also into older Civic racing as well think he said he has a 1st Generation

12. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Been a while but just got my Photographs uploaded so here`s a little selection from the Meet.
    Firstly A few of the time attack cars taking part in this years championship.
    The Audi and the Lancia belong to Evert Thomas(Holland) and Peter Pentell(Sweden) who both came over to participate in this round.
    DSCF0067.JPG DSCF0137.JPG DSCF0139.JPG DSCF0141.JPG DSCF0154.JPG DSCF0101.JPG DSCF0095.JPG DSCF0071.JPG DSCF0068.JPG DSCF0088.JPG DSCF0100.JPG DSCF0218.JPG DSCF0197.JPG
    - - - Updated - - -
    Then there was the Modified Live Cars
    DSCF0124.JPG DSCF0123.JPG DSCF0126.JPG DSCF0132.JPG DSCF0133.JPG
    - - - Updated - - -
    And this must be the cleanest engine in the Championship this year
    DSCF0146.JPG DSCF0145.JPG And Passengers ARE allowed
    DSCF0090.JPG

Ichiban, Nels and SpeedyGee like this.
  13. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Great photos @MickyB. Thanks for sharing.

14. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    The Lancia does funny things to my bones that is the only one non Honda I would love to own. Makes the other cars in the thread look like riff raff

15. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'll let you into a little secret mucca that is called LaSupra.....google tithe second part would put you off straight away.