General Ultra Ever Dry

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nighthawk, Friday 17th Oct, 2014.

1. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    Saw this earlier, appears legit. If it is, this stuff is fantastic

2. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    I've seen that before, may even have posted here but agree that's it's fantastic stuff! Good to be reminded of it, could be worth a shot!

Never saw the other two videos though, amazing!

3. moob Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Scotland Rob Glasgow
    Reviews are extremely poor

4. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    Three out of five stars average from eight reviews in one product review makes it extremely poor?

Been looking around and the general feeling seems to be the application of it and people not doing it right. Some have mentioned longevity problems whichisn't great considering the price but my main concern is the white haze it apparently leaves behind even when applied correctly making body work application a no go. Also not sure if the ingredients of this stuff will attack your clear coat and then paint as well.

A good car sealant will be easier to apply, probably last as long and will still help repel crap making washing easier.

5. moob Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Scotland Rob Glasgow
    @ArcticFire no, 3/5 from 8 reviews isn't very good, but I looked at reviews of their products and overall they're very poor, such as 2.25 stars from 5 over 16 reviews here -

6. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    Its at least a good idea which seems to require more refinement. If they work the complexities out and make this stuff as good as they are advertising it to be, that would be fantastic.

7. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    If you read the actual reviews and also look elsewhere than just amazon you'll see what I'm talking about.

8. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yeah read the reviews on Amazon guys, they don't screen them so some stupid non relevant stuff get through.

For example on this item the 5 star reviews all directly relate to the item but the poor reviews (which shouldn't be there) include:
    "I appreciate people who take the time to review a product. That said, all but two of them didn't say what they coated with this stuff. If it isn't as good as advertised you should say what it doesn't work on. I mean, for all i know you tried to use it on a ham sandwich."
    Didn't use the item - just reviewed other reviews, idiot!

"Thank all of you for your informative reviews. I was very intrigued and now am very, very disappointed! But gracious! Thank-You!"
    Another retard.

This is the only bad review I would take notice of:
    "I bought a quart of each and their high priced spray bottles. The base coat is too thick for their own bottle ($50 bottle mind you) to even spray. The product came out in a thick white stream. If they do not offer me a full refund for all this garbage I will post this same review on every website that I can find."

9. Aspman Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Paul
    I've heard the same, that it is good at first but doesn't last and is hazy when applied.

Still I'm considering painting my 4yr old in it then I'll just need to hose him down once a day.

Nels likes this.