Tyres & Wheels upgrading alloys

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by jjazzza, Monday 22nd Apr, 2013.

1. jjazzza Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

hi im thinking about upgrading my standard alloys on my 7th Generation 56 plate 2.4 exc accord possably to 17"/18" will it affect the handling of the car also the suspension and the speedometer cheers :Thumbup::Thumbup:

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hey man . I take it you have 16 inch wheel now? 17 and 18 will be fine for 17 inch wheel 225/45/17 will be fine and for the 18 inch wheels 225/40/18 both tyres will give you perfect speedo reading.

17 you will get good ride
    18 will be stiff I like it stiff :Wink::Whistle:

3. jjazzza Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

cheers i will take a look on tinternet for some

4. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Primary c Northampton
    HH have a good deal on 18 inch give them a call see if they have any left. They have a post on here with some pics
    I would go for them but want 17 like I have at the mo..

5. ann_kelvin Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I got 18" for summer wheels and 17" for winter set. As suggested, 18" is stiff but feels good especially going through corner. I think Honda 18" storm suit accord the best. :Smile:

6. jjazzza Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

how do i find HH on here

7. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Primary c Northampton
    Under sponsor section great bunch of guys. think they may be sigma not sure you need to have a look. i was tempted as winter alloys but think i will prob refub mine and get some 16 s fir the winter

8. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Jjazzza, you won't be able to see the Sponsor section until your post count is bit higher. You're nearly there though :Smile:

9. jjazzza Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

thanks for your reply