Discussion in '8th Generation (2008-2015) [Acura TSX]' started by Nick Allen, Friday 7th Dec, 2012.

1. Nick Allen Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi all, after some advice, I am currently use a USB Pen with my music on but when viewing what on the pen from the sat nav screen, I can only get to see the albums not the artist which can be quite annoying.

My questions is, is my USB Pen synchroised correctly for example the albums all have a top folder of the artist name(which I can't see) and then the albums below that?

If this is how it is meant to work, does IPOD connectivity give you full control and can you view all details from the sat nav screen?

hope this all makes sense..
  2. nargordon Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I use an iPod and I can see playlists artists albums songs and have full control. I'm no expert but suspect it is a compatibility thing with the device. If you have no intention of getting an iPod consider an itouch as it looks great on the screen and sounds amazing.
  3. Nick Allen Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

thanks for the info will look into an itouch..
  4. richsprint Account Closed. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

iPhone also gives full control, playlists, artists, albums, songs etc.

Kills 2 birds with one stone, bluetooth for calls also.
  5. narcosis Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Sorry for the minor highlack but does anyone have any experience with non Mac products?cheersNeil
  6. Nick Allen Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Managed to borrow a nano off a mate, works a treat, just got to get to grips with Itunes app, tried media monkey not that impressed.
  7. nargordon Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Excellent enjoy :Smile:
  8. Nick Allen Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

All this effort has made me realise that the front speakers crackle and distortion at certian frequencies, i suspect it is the known issue, car is out of warranty, will try local dealer see what they say.